Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Open My Veins and Pour It In!


I am in love! When I am thinking of nothing else, I am dreaming of Briana's Poppy Seed Dressing. When I a lay awake at night I consider slurping a tablespoon of this sweet elixir to soothe me back to sleep. Hardly a day passes without me sampling this "To Die For!" dressing. My current favorite combination is a bed of spring mix greens with red onions, feta cheese, almonds, avocado, strawberries and a good amount of Briana's Poppy Seed Dressing. I could go for a fix of that right now. I am probably going through a bottle of this stuff a week. Every time I go to replenish my stock I consider trying another of Briana's collection. I have gone as far as trying the Blush Wine Vinaigrette; it was yummy, but no match for the Poppy Seed. Has anyone tried any of the others? The Lively Lemon Tarragon looks intriguing...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Missletoe, I was all set to be seriously offended that you never told me about your food blog...and then I saw that your latest entry was in April. Now disappointed is a better word for how I feel. Jump back in! I wanty the recipes and the food tips from my favorite kitchen goddess. You always did make the best cookies and everything else. If you and SandyKay ever find the time to start this up again, please let me know!

BTW, Myke adores the dressing that you mentioned in this post. It is his very favorite.

Unknown said...

Just found out about this blog, too, and we added the goddesses to our blog favorites. BTW- my favorite dressing is the one with the strawberry on it with craisins.